(1) When initiating, concluding, processing and reversing a purchase contract, we will process data on the basis of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b) + f) collected, stored and processed.
(2) When you visit our website, the IP address currently used by your PC, the date and time, the browser type and the operating system of your PC as well as the pages you viewed are logged. However, it is neither possible nor intended for us to draw conclusions about personal data.
(3) The personal data that you provide to us, e.g. For example, when placing an order or by e-mail (e.g. your name and contact details) will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you provided us with the data. We only pass on your contact details to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Currently the following companies are commissioned with the dispatch:
- Deutsche Post
- Ritter Logistik - Hanover
- Krage Spedition - Hanover
We also pass on your payment details to the financial service provider commissioned to process the payment.
(4) Use of your data for direct mail
(4.1) Registration for our e-mail newsletter If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will regularly send you information about our offers. The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of any further data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to send the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed to us that you consent to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation email asking you to click on a link to confirm that you want to receive newsletters in the future. By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later point in time. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter are used exclusively for the purpose of advertising via the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have unsubscribed, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we will inform you in this declaration.
(4.2) Advertising by postOn the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct mail, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and - if we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship - your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, Industry or business name according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR and to use it for sending interesting offers and information about our products by post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending us a corresponding message. The message should be sent to:
Dimitre Stoianov, ThermoSon
(5) We assure you that we will not pass your personal data on to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given your express prior consent. Insofar as we use the services of third parties to carry out and process processing, the provisions of the EU GDPR are observed.
(6) However, we assume no liability for data security during transmissions over the Internet (e.g. due to technical errors on the part of the provider) or for any criminal access by third parties to files on our website. Access data for the customer login, which are transmitted to the customer at the customer's request, must be treated as strictly confidential by the customer, as we do not assume any responsibility for the use and application of this data.
(7) Personal data that have been communicated to us via our website will only be stored until the purpose for which they were entrusted to us has been fulfilled. Insofar as commercial and tax retention periods are to be observed, the duration of the storage of certain data can be up to 10 years.
(8) If you no longer agree to the storage of your personal data or if it has become incorrect, we will initiate the deletion, correction or blocking of your data on a corresponding instruction within the framework of the statutory provisions. Upon request, you will receive free information about all personal data that we have stored about you. If you have any questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact:
Dimitre Stoianov, ThermoSon
(9.1) The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if we did not collect it from you, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded in Third countries exist; - Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted as long as the correctness of your data is checked, if you refuse to delete your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have objected to reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not certain whether ours legitimate reasons outweigh;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against the person responsible, he is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, if this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of the personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
(10) Insofar as we refer or link to the websites of third parties from our website, we cannot assume any guarantee or liability for the correctness or completeness of the content or the data security of these websites. We therefore hereby expressly distance ourselves from all content on all linked pages on this website. Since we have no influence on compliance with data protection regulations by third parties, you should check the data protection declarations offered separately.
Cookies are used on our website. Cookies are small pieces of text information that are stored in your device via your browser. The cookies are required to enable certain functions of our website. We currently use Session cookies, which are automatically deleted from your browser immediately after you have finished visiting the website.
You have the option of preventing cookies from being set in your browser. However, we point out that the use of our website then possibly only possible to a limited extent. Cookies do not install or start any programs or other applications on your computer.
Under the following links you can find out how you can manage cookies (including deactivating them) in the most important browsers:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) GDPR in connection with § 15 of the Telemedia Act (TMG). Our "interest" in the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the sale of the goods offered on the website.